Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My dear husband

I see my husband
I see happiness
I hug him close
and plant an affectionate kiss on his cheek

He looks up to me
a look that says
you have lite my world
with a thousand bright lights

I splash water at him
even run away from him
he runs after me
and we end up laughing

where... I cannot tell

I look at my husband
and really ask myself
"Is he really mine?"
"Is this a dream?"

and when at times we disagree
and have our famous altercations
I realise
yes,

He is truly mine
to hold and to love
to punch and to dodge
to be filled with an emotion so great
that a word is yet to define

but he fills up all my veins
and this feeling
I can never describe...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi alefeya,

i went through your blog, just steppped here to leave a comment,in a single phrase. "u are mindblowing". i dont know whtr u know me, i belong to your same batch-hats off to you. you are really amzing.i missed your marriage as i was out of station. anyways congrats and convey my regards to sharay also. all the very best plz do shatre all your findings and knowledge to me at veeru1218@gamil.com.

wish i could have had a friend like u in my life!

Evergreen wishes
R.Veeramani
ss06/08
finance 1