Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Where are you?

I wander through this world
all alone
I have no time
to look by my side
to see, where is my mate

The day rushes past so fast
but the night confront's me
to my emptiness
I dread to go home

for it's a house and not really a home

Then I wonder, you too must feel the same
but then if you do
why haven't you found me yet?

I sip the cocoa and do the puzzles
hoping they'd make me go to sleep
when I can't figure it out.. I do
but if I solve it
I again keep solving

They told me it'd be tough
but this tough I never knew
this heart does not agree
to the men who have come forth

in neither do I find you
and they have started to say
I am too independent
time to clip my feathers
and put me in any cage

yet I know you are there
for I am made from you
If you hadn't been
I wouldn't be

So I bide my time
It is that I have not recognised you
even though you are right infront of me?

Therefore, it's my prayer...
Let me find you
for the nights are turning longer
and the puzzels, easier

Where are you?

3 comments:

Hamid said...

Salamun alaik!

Alhumdulilla I'm alive & fine.

Allah has blessed you with knowledge,wisdom,patience and goodness...mashallah-tabrakallah.

The poem has really moved my soul,uplifted my spirit,motivated my desire,enlightend my dream and gladden/cheered my heart.

I welcome u to my simple blog.

fiamanillah.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Blogger said...

Ahmed- Walaykum Salam.
Thank you for your wonderful comments and the invitation to your blog.
I have checked it out and it is very interesting.
Will visit it often.
JazakaAllah

CresceNet- Hi! Thanks for the comments.